Works greatThe fit is not the best but still dose the job 100% of time every time.
Does the jobWhen I clamped down on an Aero Precision upper the 2 blocks didn't have a perfect fit, but in the end it did the job just fine. It's worth the price to have it around.
DIYGood for the garage gunsmith.
Worked exactly as it should.
Fits with no issues for any milspec upper.
Vice Block (Upper Receiver)
This AR-15/M16 upper vice block tool allows you to clamp your upper receiver into an ordinary vice with a firm grip while servicing/changing the barrel nut or anything else you are working on. Greatly reduces the risk of scratching, crushing, or deforming the gun while holding in a vice.
- Made from polymer to reduce scratching
- Works with both flat-top and carry-top variants and standard/slick side variants
- Guide pins ensure that the tool is properly located on the upper
- Weight: 360g
- Dimensions: 85 x 70 x 120mm (L x W x H)
- Vice Block (Upper Receiver)
- All AR-15 and M16 Uppers (A1, A2, A3, A4)
- All firearms that use AR-15 uppers
- Might work with similar uppers
Use notes: Grab this directly with your vise. See the 4th photo of an upper receiver in the vice blocks to show you how it fits.