AR-10 Low-Profile Free-Float Handguard (10")
You get a low profile similar to some lightweight handguards but a full-size free-float barrel nut and thick body for extreme durability.
Comes with three picatinny mini-rails (2.75" long, 6 slots) that you can mount anywhere including the bottom and bottom 45 angles. They are not MLOK they just screw on with some unique screw holes.
- Matte black anodized T6 aluminum
- Dimensions: 9.75" long overall
- Main body is 1.65" wide × 2.1" tall without picatinny segments. Barrel nut area is 2.3" diameter
- Weight: 410g
- (1) Free-float handguard with barrel nut
- (3) Picatinny segments
- DPMS/AR-308 upper receivers with 1 7/16"-16TPI threads and "low" rail height
Tools required: AR-10-size armourer's wrench, aeroshell grease, AR-10 upper receiver vice block
Installation notes: Apply aeroshell grease to the upper receiver threads and tighten the nut to between 45-90 ft-pounds of torque. It may help to tighten, loosen, and repeat a couple of times to work in the threads and find a happy place where torque is within spec and the hole lines up for the gas tube.