SHIPPING OUT 1-2 WEEKS. SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
*In-store demo. Essentially good as new, you wouldn't know they were fondled unless we told you*
Demo may mean the following:
- We may have used this to test mags for feeding
- We may have mounted optics on the rail to check fitment
- We may have noticed a small blemish on the finish
- We may have recieved the box damaged, though the gun is fine
- We may have used it to discipline a mouthy staff member with the buttstock
- All are factory fired only
Built in American factories by American workers, every 10/22 rifle that comes off the line is a quality firearm. With millions sold over a span of more than half a century, the Ruger 10/22 has long been America's favorite rimfire rifle. When it comes to choosing your next .22 rifle, don't settle for an imitation, make it an original.
- Factory-mounted rifle scope.
- This legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design that ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Includes a Ruger-branded hard case.
- The receiver and stock combine to create classic lines for attractive styling.
- Stock: Hardwood
- Front Sight: Gold Bead
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
- Thread Pattern: N/A
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- Capacity: 10
- Barrel Finish: Satin Black
- Weight: 6.1 lb.
- Overall Length: 37"
- Barrel Length: 18.50"
- Grooves: 6