The MWG transforms the magazine well into a comfortable, close ergonomic foregrip for enhanced maneuverability and lower signature of operator in CQB, combined with a magazine funnel for easier, faster, more reliable magazine change.
- Provides a tight and close hold for speed and maneuverability in CQB
- Prevents pressure on the magazine, reduce feeding related malfunctions
- Functions as a flared and extended magazine well, enhances reload speed and allows keeping eye contact with target during reload.
- Quick and easy installation, no gunsmith required
- Incorporates a serial number window
- Durable and lightweight fiberglass reinforced polymer construction
- Available in black, olive drab green or flat dark earth
- Made in Merica by the Donald himself
- Dimensions: 91× 45 ×71 mm (L × W × H)
- Weight: 82g
- (1) Magwell grip
- Picatinny / weaver rails
Tools required: Screwdriver
Installation notes: Pretty straight forward
Manufacturer's model number: MWG