SHIPPING OUT 1-2 WEEKS. SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
*OPEN BOX. PRODUCT IS MINT*
Henry Arms is pleased to announce a limited-edition model celebrating the company’s twenty-fifth anniversary. The rifles pay tribute to the beginnings of Henry Repeating Arms as a company and the origins of the lever action rifle’s enduring legacy in America.
H001 25th Anniversary Edition Features:
- Semi Fancy genuine American walnut furniture
- engraved, nickel-plated receiver cover with 24-carat gold plated highlights
- Tube magazine with capacity for 15 rounds of .22 Long Rifle, 17 rounds of .22 Long, or 21 rounds of .22 Short
- Fully adjustable semi-buckhorn rear sight
- Hooded blade front sight
- H001-25 is limited to 5,000 units
- Barrel Length: 18.5"
- Barrel Type: Round Blued Steel
- Rate of Twist: 1:16
- Overall Length: 36.5"
- Weight: 5.25 lbs.
- Receiver Finish: Nickel Plated
- Rear Sight: Fully Adjustable
- Front Sight: Hooded Blade
- Scopeability: 3/8" Grooved Receiver
- Scope Mount Type: Ringmounts for 3/8" Groove
- Stock Material: Semi Fancy American Walnut
- Length of Pull: 14"
- Safety: 1/4 Cock
- Best Uses: Target/Collector
- Embellishments/Extras: Receiver Engraving with 24K Gold Plating. Limited to 5,000.
Twenty-five years ago, from a small manufacturing facility near the Gowanus Canal in Brooklyn, New York, Henry Repeating Arms began shipping the now world-renown model H001 Classic Lever Action .22; an affordable, reliable, and classically styled rimfire lever action, designated the H001 Henry Classic Lever Action .22.
Since then, the company has sold more than one million of the rifles.
Today, a quarter-century and more than a million H001’s later, Henry Repeating Arms has grown to become America’s leading lever action manufacturer, thanks in no small part to the “Made in America and Priced Right” rimfire lever-action rifle that started it all. Now Henry is proud to announce their salute to 25 years of the H001 with the stunning Classic Lever Action .22 25th Anniversary Edition.
Henry's anniversary edition sports a polished nickel-plated receiver cover and barrel band, engraved with traditional leafy vine scrollwork, reminiscent of many prized presentation rifles of the 19th Century. The Henry 25th Anniversary emblem sits proudly on the right side of the receiver, flanked by a gold-plated border. On the left side of the receiver cover, the gold plating contrast continues with the “XXV” numerals, reminding the owner that they’re holding a unique piece of American firearms history. A gold-accented darted rope border encapsulates the designs on both sides of the receiver cover.
It wouldn’t be an homage to the Classic Lever Action .22 without genuine American walnut furniture, so for this edition, Henry selected pieces with natural figuring that’s every bit as striking as the embellished receiver cover. To make sure it shoots as good as it looks, the rifle features an 18.5” blued steel barrel, adjustable sights, and the same exceptionally slick action that’s been winning over plinkers, hunters, and range goers for twenty-five years.
Limited to only 5,000 pieces, with unique serial numbers ranging from
0001HENRY25 to 5000HENRY25, this rifle is a celebration of the first chapter in our twenty-five-year story: the introduction of the Henry H001, America’s favorite rimfire lever action.