Modern Style Bipod (Gen 2)
This is a pretty decent bipod inspired by an expensive name brand. It's also about a third the price. It will mount directly to your picatinny / weaver rail. The legs are extendable and the legs pivot fore/aft and lock into a variety of positions for optimal positioning. There are several really poor quality copies and counterfeit bipods out there. This is the best you can get with no markings.
- 4.75-9" height adjustment
- Loosen the thumb nut and the whole bipod swivels on a ball joint, locks in place by tightening the nut.
- Aluminum and steel construction
- Rubber leg caps
- Legs can be extended by pulling the ring down slightly
- A boatload cheaper than the original
- No branding
- Also available with vertical foregrip
- Weight: 366g
- (1) Modern-style bipod
- All Mil-Spec picatinny rails
Tools required: Nope, she included a simple quick-detach lever
Installation notes: Press the release button, open the claps, Put the bipod where you want it on your rail then close the clasp. The locking feature will keep it in place.
Sorry, not for sale to USA residents.