Anderson A3 Flat-Top Complete Upper Receiver w/BCG, RF85 Treated
We are proud to present you with a sweet complete upper from our friends in the USA. Lots of positive reviews on these.
Conveniently comes with the dust cover & forward assist already installed. Featuring M4 feed ramps, this upper receiver is machined to Military Specifications & Standards and can be used with multiple calibers on the AR-15 platform. This upper receiver comes in type III hard coat black anodize for extreme durability. Also featuring an installed dust cover, forward assist, charging handle, & Nickel Boron bolt carrier group.
Anderson's RF85 is a proprietary metal surface treatment where calcium atoms are deposited in the material. It is not a coating, it is a treatment that is left permanently in the metal. RF85 reduces friction 85% and wears with the metal. Under heat and pressure the calcium nano particles elongate and form a protective barrier that eliminates the need for lubrication. Less friction means less wear. A side benefit is the treated components can be cleaned much more easily with dish soap and water.
- M4 feedramps
- 7075 T6 aluminum
- RF85 finish on the Receiver, Bolt Carrier Group, and Charging Handle
- Bolt Carrier is 8620 steel, Bolt is 9310 steel (MPI tested)
- Forward assist and dust cover installed
- No T-markings on the picatinny rail
- Forged at Cerro Forge then finished by Anderson
- Weight: 325g Bolt Carrier Group, 600g altogether
- (1) Upper receiver with dust cover and forward assist installed
- (1) Charging handle
- (1) Bolt Carrier Group
Not included but required:
- Gas system
- Hand guard
- Muzzle device
- All AR-15 barrel choices with M4 feedramp barrel extensions
- All mil-spec barrel nuts and thus foregrips
- All picatinny accessories
Tools required: Armourers wrench, vice block, barrel nut grease and torque wrench will help.
Installation notes: This can be customized into just about anything, just don't use it with standard feed ramp barrels/barrel extensions as jamming can occur.