AR-10 Low-Profile Keymod Free-Float Handguard (12")
You get a low profile similar to some lightweight handguards but a full-size free-float barrel nut and thick body for extreme durability.
Comes with three picatinny mini-rails (3.25" long, 7 slots each).
- Matte black anodized T6 aluminum
- T-marked picatinny top rail
- Keymod straight-milled slots on 3,6,9 o'clock (Note some plastic snap-in keymod panels may not be compatible)
- Dimensions: 12" (305mm) long overall
- Main body is 40 × 52mm without picatinny segments. Barrel nut area is 58mm diameter
- Weight: 490g without picatinny segments
- (1) Free-float handguard with barrel nut
- (3) 7-slot Picatinny segments
- (1) each of 2.5mm and 4mm hex keys
- AR-10/AR-308 upper receivers
Tools required: AR-10-size armourer's wrench, aeroshell grease, AR-10 upper receiver vice block
Installation notes: Apply aeroshell grease to the upper receiver threads and tighten the nut to between 45-90 ft-pounds of torque. It may help to tighten, loosen, and repeat a couple of times to work in the threads and find a happy place where torque is within spec and the hole lines up for the gas tube.