AR-15 Armourer's Wrench w/Hammer
Not sure which wrench you need? Check out our handy comparison chart.
This specialized tool is designed to perform important screwing jobs when working on your AR-15. (full list at the bottom of this page) Plus the heavy end has a flat area to use as a hammer, convincer, or thumb detector.
(If you don't need to work with barrel nuts, you might get away with using our Basic AR-15 Wrench)
There is a square hole for a 1/2" torque wrench (not included) to get the perfect amount of torque on your barrel nut (though many people use a calibrated wrist).
We also sell barrel nut grease to prevent thread seizing.
- Great for whacking at stuff
- Great for twisting stuff that be need'in twisting
- Weight: 520g
- AR-15 armourer's multi-tool
- Buffer tubes
- Buttstock castle nuts
- A1/A2 buttstock screws
- Standard AR-15/M16 barrel nuts
- Pinhole-style AR-15/M16 handguard barrel nuts (usually seen on full-size free-float handguards) but note there is no spanner for the locking ring
- Muzzle devices with 3/4" or 5/8" flats
Not compatible with:
- AR-10- or AR-308-size parts
- Lightweight/low-profile or other handguards that use a special wrench