TNA Gas Block, Steel, Low-Profile (for .750 barrel)
This gas block is made of high-grade heat-treated steel. Has been tested at fully-automatic rates of fire. Holds up to any and all abuse that you can throw at it.
- For use with a 0.750" barrel and standard gas tube of any length
- Securely fastens to the barrel with two 2.5mm hex set screws
- Micro profile design
- Intended for extreme use and environments
- Weight: 43g
- Dimensions: 26 x 24 x 35mm (L x W x H)
- (1) Gas block
- (2) Roll pins
- (1) 2.5mm Hex key
- All AR-15/M16 variants with 0.750" gas block barrel section
- Black and stainless steel barrels
Tools required: A punch to get the gas tube roll pin installed
You need to watch that you don't cover the gas port and thus have the block rotated correctly. Just take your time.