Laser Boresight (.223 Rem)
This is the simplest boresight. Chamber the boresight like a normal cartridge and a laser will shoot out of the barrel showing exactly where your rifle or shotgun is aiming. This will save time and ammunition as only a few shots need to be fired to fine-tuning your scope. The bottom rim unscrews to expose the battery compartment.
Will also work in a 5.56 chamber but with a slightly reduced accuracy.
- .223 REM Laser Boresight
- Red laser <5mW power, 632nm-650nm wavelength
- Brass body
- Batteries included
- Sighting range 15 to 100 yards
- Displays a 2" dot at 100 yards
- Operating temperature 14°F-122°F
- Battery life approx 10 minutes of laser 'on' time
- Bore Sight
- Three LR41 Batteries
- Any firearm chambered in .223 or 5.56
Tips: Install batteries with the labels facing out. Keep the packaging for storing the batteries when not in use.
Colour may vary from photo (some are red some are brass)