Laser Boresight (7.62x39mm)
This is the simplest boresight. You simply chamber it like a normal cartridge and a laser will shoot out of the barrel showing exactly where your rifle or shotgun is aiming. This will save time and ammunition as only a few shots will have to be fired for fine-tuning your scope. The body is made from brass. The bottom rim area unscrews to expose the battery compartment.
May also work in a 7.62x45 chamber at a reduced accuracy if you push the tool deep into the chamber by hand to seat the neck.
- 7.62x39 Russian Gauge Bore Sight
- Red laser <5mW power, 632nm-650nm wavelength
- Brass body
- Uses (3) LR41 Batteries, sold separately
- Sighting range 15 to 100 yards
- Displays a 2" dot at 100 yards
- Operating temperature 14°F-122°F
- Battery life approx 10 minutes of laser 'on' time
- (1) Boresight
- Any firearm chambered in 7.62x39
Colour may vary from photo (some are red some are brass)