CNA Gas Block, Steel, Low-Profile (0.75")
Canadian National Arms' high-strength steel micro-profile gas block is small enough to fit inside most handguards. She's beefy and made to soak up abuse.
- For use with a 0.750" barrel and standard gas tube of any length
- Securely fastens to the barrel with two hex set screws
- Intended for extreme use and environments
- 4140 Alloy Steel
- Weight: 50g
- Dimensions: 25 x 25 x 33mm (L x W x H)
- (1) Gas block
- (1) Roll pin
- All AR-15/M16 variants with 0.750" gas block barrel section
- Black and stainless steel barrels
Tools required: A punch to get the gas tube roll pin installed. You'll also need a 2mm hex key to tighten the set screws. 1/16" imperial might work
Install tips: You need to watch that you don't cover the gas port and thus have the block rotated correctly. Just take your time.