Chiappa 16" Complete 22LR M4 Upper, 11.8" Handguard + Two 10-Round Mags
This is sometimes called a M4-22 Gen II Pro Upper, sometimes they're simply called fun.
These are great little conversions for doing cheap plinking or teaching your kids to shoot.
They are made of mostly of plastic but that's OK so long as you don't try to MacGyver this into a center fire caliber.
I've been using one to check for and correct trigger flinch they are great for that!
Besides that their ain't much to say, it's like a moped, your friends will say it's uncool but it's lots of fun to play with.
- 16" length
- No gas system
- Phosphate finish
- Threaded for different muzzle devices
Bolt Carrier Group
- Special for 22LR
- Fits any AR-15 lower
- A2 flash hider
- Polymer and steel construction
- Uses special AR-22 magazines (two free mags included)
- 11.8" Quad rail hand guard
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Factory headspaced, proofed, test-fired and ready to use
- Weight: 1850g
- (1) Complete Upper with BCG and Charging Handle
- (2) Chiappa 10 Round magazine with 30-round body
- AR-15/M16 lowers
- Picatinny accessories
Tools required: A front sight adjustment tool
Manufacturer's part number: 500.096