Click-Style Torque Wrench, 1/2" Drive v2.0
Version v2.0 of our torque wrench is now lighter and reversible.
This is simple a nicer/upgraded torque wrench with a defined click when you hit your target torque. No more watching the needle move and kinda guessing where you are. This is a serious tool that can be used elsewhere around the house such as checking your lug nuts on your car, truck, tank, airplane, rickshaw or what ever vehicle you use. Simply twist the handle till the vernier lines show the torque you want to apply then giv'er hell, she'll click and slip a couple teeth when you hit the target.
- Includes a fancy plastic case (not shown)
- 1/2" drive
- +- 4% accuracy
- Range of 20-150 foot pounds (please don't try 150 ft pounds on a barrel nut...)
- Dimensions: 18" long (but it's how you use it that matters)
- Weight: 1460g with case
- (1) 1/2" click-style torque wrench
- (1) Fancy ass plastic case to store the wrench and impress the ladies (not shown)
- All armourer's wrenches and crows feet that use a 1/2" drive
- If you get a small adapter at Crappy Tire you could use it for other socket sizes
Tools required: An armourer's wrench if you're doing AR-15 work
Installation notes: Remember to set the torque back to 0 for storage