CNA Canadian National Arms Barrels, 223 Wylde 1:7" HBAR (Parkerized)
TNA is proud to offer a new line of Canadian National Arms line of barrels in parkerized finish in all your favorite lengths.
- Chamber: 223 Wylde (optimized for 5.56 AND 223 Rem)
- 1:7" twist rate
- Uses 0.750" gas blocks
- 1/2"-28 muzzle threads
- Heavy profile for use as a club if you run out of ammo
- 4150 Chromoly Vanadium steel
- Heat-treated to RC 28-32ish then stress-relieved
- Parkerized Finish
- We recommend brass-cased ammo only
- Finished with a barrel extension with M4 feedramps
- Usually have a gas block dimple at 0.3" from the shoulder
- Made in the USA
|7.5"||Pistol (6.7" gas tube)|
|18"||Mid Length (11.75" gas tube)|
- One barrel with Barrel Extension pre-installed
- AR-15, M16 stripped uppers
- 0.750" gas blocks
- Muzzle devices with 1/2"-28 muzzle threads
- Standard bolt carrier groups (you need to verify headspace to be safe)
- Mil-spec barrel nuts (OEM and free-float grip nuts)
Installation notes: You will need a gas tube of the correct length. Besides that, Youtube is your friend, and it is highly recommended to check the headspace.
These barrels should be broken in. Doing so will help your barrel perform consistently over its lifespan. How to break in your new barrel:
- Clean the bore thoroughly before firing for the first time.
- Fire 5 rounds, then clean the bore.
- Repeat step #2 three more times.
- Check that the gas block is still securely fastened.
- Inspect the bolt for signs of wear.
- Check that your handguard is still nice and tight
- Fire 25 rounds, the clean the bore.
- Repeat step #7 three more times.