TriggerTech AR-15 Trigger - 'Adaptable' Model (adjustable 2–5 lb)
The TriggerTech 'Adaptive' AR Primary Trigger is an adjustable-weight trigger, capable of enhancing precision in a almost any role, such as 3-gun, close quarter engagement, competition, high-speed shooting, home defense, law enforcement, long range hunting, military, precision shooting, rugged hunting, and target shooting.
Featuring Frictionless Release Technology™, this drop-in AR trigger has a short, two-stage action, designed to feel like a 1911 trigger. The advanced design provides a true zero-creep break, almost no overtravel, and a sub-0.030" tactical reset. It offers outstanding reliability even in the harshest environments.
The hardened 440C stainless steel components are corrosion-resistant and the frictionless release contributes to a long service life. As Frictionless Release Technology™ does not rely on coating, polishing or lubricating the key engagement surfaces, the trigger pull will be remain more consistent than lesser triggers, even after thousands of shots.
Advanced Trigger Technology
- Patented Frictionless Release Technology™, a free-floating roller between the sear and the trigger which eliminates friction.
- A widget inside called the TKR ("ticker") lets the sear release instantly without needing to pull the trigger further. This minimizes overtravel and sets up the perfect reset. The reset is only 0.03" or less but it lets you feel it so you know your next shot is ready.
- FLTWR Spring Technology™: The spring is made from a flat wire instead of round wire, allowing more coils to fit in the same space, and therefore provide a forceful, dependable hammer strikes.
- CLKR Technology™ lets you adjust the pull weight easily fom 2.5–5.0 lbs in 2oz increments with the trigger installed.
- Short Two-Stage Action, designed to feel like a 1911
- Zero creep
- Overtravel: less than 0.015"
- Reset: less than 0.030"
- Reset Feel: Tactile mid-force
- Full hammer strike force; not affected by trigger weight
- 7075 anodized aluminum housing
- 440C stainless steel functional components
- Made in Canada!
- Manufacturer offers 30 days satisfaction guarantee and lifetime warranty
Pull weights (approximate):
- 1st Stage Weight: 0.75 lbs
- 2nd Stage Weight: 1.25–4.25 lbs
- Total Pull Weight: adjustable from 2.5–5.0 lbs
- (1) Trigger group assembly
- AR-15 lower receivers
- Standard Mil-Spec 0.154" hammer/trigger pins
Tools required: Might need a pin punch to remove your old trigger/hammer pins
Installation notes: drop in and go
AR0-TBS-25-NNC - Adjustable / Curved Silver
AR0-TBS-25-NNF - Adjustable / Straight Silver
AR0-TBB-25-NNC - Adjustable / Curved Black
AR0-TBB-25-NNF - Adjustable / Straight Black