Cordura Utility Pack
So the wife says man purses and fanny packs aren't cool anymore. That's horse bananas!
F^&k, now how am I going to store my junk when out on the town? Ah ha! A utility pack is neither of these things and gets the job done better with MOLLE options!
2 colors to choose from to match my outfit, hmm which option to choose? Both? that's an option right?
- Cordura fabric
- Main compartment is 9" tall × 8" wide × 3" thick, with elasticized pouches on front and rear to keep special items separated. Double-zip zipper with a Velcro flap closure on top of that.
- Two upper front pouches can hold one 10 round pistol AR mag each
- Lower front pouch can hold a mag or two plus has Molle webbing on the outside
- Rear pouch is 7.5" wide × 8" tall × 1" thick, holds two 30 round mags. Velcro flap closure
- Adjustable, removable sling with swivels and shoulder pad
- YKK zippers
- Fuzzy velcro area for sticking patches
- Dimensions: 9" wide × 12" tall × 4" thick
- Weight: 470g
- (1) Utility pack
- (1) Removable sling
- Most humans and some good ol' doggos
- Molle accessories
- Hooked velcro morale patches
- all the junk you can ram in there