Crow's Foot Wrench for Lightweight Handguards
This is essential for installing lightweight handguards that have nonstandard barrel nuts. The stepped jaws are designed to work with multiple sizes all in one tool.
Works for our Lightweight Keymod, Lightweight MLOK, Keymod "Maximum," and our Ultra MLOK handguards.
- Crow's foot for installing barrel nuts
- Square holes for 1/2" and 3/8" torque wrenches
- Jaws sized for 1-1/16" up to 1-1/4"
- Laser-cut steel
- Must be a little crusty but it gets the job done
- Tap it to hear an angel sing a high F
- Weight: 225g
- (1) Crow's foot
- 1/2" and 3/8" drive torque wrenches
- TNA Lightweight Keymod handguards (other styles here and here)
- TNA Lightweight MLOK handguards
- TNA Keymod "Maximum" handguards
- TNA MLOK handguard with top MLOK rail
Tools required: Torque wrench or socket handle
Installation notes: Simply insert your torque wrench stud into the 1/2" square hole and twist away.