Daniel Defense Vertical Foregrip
These are legit Daniel Defense grips that were imported from the USA. 'Merican made!
Ergonomic vertical forend grip gives the shooter a secure, comfortable hold for positive control and easy maneuvering in close-quarter environments. Durable, lightweight molded nylon construction with checkered finger positions and ribbed panels to ensure a full, positive grip. Attaches securely to any Picatinny handguard rail simply by tightening the cap of the internal storage compartment – no nuts, clamps, or thumbscrews on the exterior to snag on other gear or foliage. O-ring sealed, water-tight inner chamber holds one AA or AAA battery, or two CR-123 batteries. No tools required for installation.
Note there is a lot of plastic protruding upwards in the 'neck' (narrow sides) of the Picatinny rail. That means if your Picatinny rail is really low profile the grip will not fit without modifications.
- Daniel Defense quality
- Feel really solid when attached
- Durable nylon construction
- Black in colour
- Attaches to Picatinny rail, occupies 5 grooves
- Weight: 76g
- Dimensions: 50 x 36 x 114mm (L x W x H)
- (1) DD Vertical Grip
- Most Picatinny rails. Note the grip will not fit onto our Quad Picatinny rails or other handguards where the Pic rail is very low-profile. If you're ok with shaving off some plastic you could probably make it fit though.
Tools required: None
Installation notes: The screw on bottom segment pushes a plunger into the rail to lock the grip in place like a boss. These things