DIY Canadian National Arms CNA Bolt Carrier Group (Phosphate)
This is ideal for those of you who want to save a couple bucks through building your own BCG. I was busting balls looking for some cost effective BCG for you guys and made a deal with CNA to get some of their BCG that are un-assembled at a decent discount because the labour is costly to assemble, stake, and permatex a BCG.
Comes with CNA's M16 cut extreme duty-ready complete bolt and carrier assembly with firing pin.
Available with a 5.56x45 or 7.62x39 bolt.
- Bolt assembly (complete already built)
- Note these gas keys and bolt carriers use the larger #10 screws (all hardware matches)
- Bolt carrier has the M16 cut
- Made by a military contractor to mil specs
- Magnesium Phosphate finish
- 8620 steel carrier
- 9310 steel bolt
- (1) Complete Bolt (extractor, ejector pre-installed)
- (1) Stripped carrier
- (1) Gas key
- (2) Gas key screws
- (1) Cam
- (1) Firing pin
- (1) Firing pin retainer
When finished it drops right into your AR upper.