DPMS A2 Buttstock Complete Kit
Easy to install complete A2-style stock assembly for that retro look, or maybe you just want a more solid stock than the M4 collapsible style.
Available with buffer/spring combinations for either 5.56/.223 or .308.
- Made of sturdy plastic
- Grey colour (can be darkened to black by rubbing in oil)
- Length of pull will be about 13 1/2" which works for most people
- Stock rear door opens for storage of a M4 cleaning kit or range snacks
- Installs in 10-30 minutes
- Weight: about 800g installed
- (1) Stock Shell with Aluminum Door Assembly
- (1) Buttplate
- (1) Hinge and Pin
- (1) Rear Swivel
- (1) Lower Stock Screw
- (1) Upper Stock Screw
- (1) Aluminum Stock Spacer
- (1) Extension Tube (Buffer Tube)
- (1) Buffer
- (1) Buffer Spring
- AR-15/M16 lowers and compatible receivers
Tools required: A big ol flathead screwdriver. A file may be needed to take off plastic edges and get the butt plate to fit the stock well.
Installation notes: Start by installing the tube in your receiver then everything else builds on that. Youtube is your friend. Some folks like to rub oil into the stock to give it a darker semi-matte finish (test on a small inconspicuous area before doing the whole thing). Get rid of your receiver end plate if you are replacing an M4 collapsible stock
Manufacturer's model number: 60680 (5.56) or 60621 (.308)