Elftmann 3-Gun Trigger
Smooth and crisp! The ELF 3-Gun Drop-In Trigger has been built for winning competitions. The only AR-15 trigger using aerospace-grade sealed bearings, making for an incredibly smooth and fast trigger pull. The skeletonized hammer combined with .043" double-wound polished piano wire hammer spring make for an incredibly fast lock time.
Pull weight can be adjusted in seconds without removing the trigger from your lower receiver.
- Fits any mil-spec AR-15 with standard size pins
- Amazingly short takeup, glass-rod crisp break and next to zero over-travel
- Absolutely Drop-Safe regardless of pull-weight
- Factory-set pull-weight is approximately 50% lighter than that of a standard AR-15 trigger, providing a great combination of speed and accuracy
- Adjustable from 2.75 to 4 pounds without taking out of the lower receiver
- Full-power hammer spring ensures ignition every time
- Very short pull and reset allows for rapid follow up shots and greater accuracy
- Sturdy trigger assembly designed for rugged, trouble-free use
- Made of lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum and hardened steel
- Durable full 1/4” width disconnector
- High performance trigger and hammer needle bearings for smoother and faster firing
- 100% made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee
- Weight of entire unit is just 2oz
- (1) Trigger unit
- AR-15 lower receivers
- Maccabee SLR receivers, although you'll have to use a file or dremel to make the SLR trigger housing's hammer slot a little wider.
Tools required: none
Installation notes: Remove your old basic trigger group and drop this one right in cartridge and all!
Manufacturer's model number: 3GUN-C (Curved) or 3GUN-S (Straight)