Elftmann Service Trigger
The ELF Drop-In service Trigger has been built for law enforcement and military duty. Amazingly short takeup, glass-rod crisp break and next to zero over-travel. Very short pull and reset allows for rapid follow up shots and greater accuracy.
The only AR-15 trigger using aerospace grade sealed bearings, making for an incredibly smooth and fast trigger pull.
- Double-wound polished piano wire hammer spring ensures full ignition of any ammo including .308 and 7.62x39
- Pull weight from 4 to 7 pounds is easy to adjust without removing the trigger from your lower receiver
- Made of wire EDM machined (not injection-molded), hardened A2 tool steel and lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Fits any mil-spec AR-15 with standard pins
- Absolutely Drop-Safe regardless of pull-weight
- Unique design of disconnect allows full 1/4” width eliminating possibility of wear and double-firing
- High performance trigger and hammer needle bearings for smoother and faster firing
- 100% made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee
- Weight of entire unit is just 2oz
- (1) Trigger unit
- AR-15 lower receivers
- Maccabee SLR receivers, although you'll have to use a file or dremel to make the SLR trigger housing's hammer slot a little wider.
Tools required: none
Installation notes: Remove your old basic trigger group and drop this one right in cartridge and all!
Manufacturer's model number: SERVICE-C (Curved) or SERVICE-S (Straight)