Receiver End Plate with Ambi Sling Hook Loops
So you're thinking about adding a sling to your build but don't like the idea of it connecting to your stock. You're not alone. there are support groups available online, just google change AR-15 endplate. This is a nice simple design that allows hook style slings to connect either to the left or right side of your build.
- Steel construction
- Universal Fit
- Replaces the basic OEM end plate
- Slick, glossy finish
- Weight: 22gish
- (1) One upgraded ambi endplate
- All Standard AR-15/M16 buffer tubes
- All Standard AR-15/M16 lowers
- All slings with a hook or clasp type connector
Tools required: AR Armorers wrench for the castle nut
Installation notes: You will need to remove the castle nut and buffer tube to install this part. That means removing staking and restaking afterwards if required.