End Plate with Side Sling Loop
So you're thinking about adding a sling to your build but don't like the idea of it connecting to your stock. You're not alone. there are support groups available online, just google change ar15 endplate. This is a nice simple design that allows thread through style slings to connect to the right side of your build.
- Steel construction
- Universal Fit
- Replaces the basic OEM end plate
- Slick, glossy finish
- Weight: 22gish
- (1) One upgraded endplate
- All Standard AR-15/M16 buffer tubes
- All Standard AR-15/M16 lowers
- All slings with a hook or clasp or thread through type connector
Tools required: AR Armorers wrench for the castle nut
Installation notes: You will need to remove the castle nut and buffer tube to install this part. That means removing staking and restaking once done if required.