Enhanced Pistol Grip Screw Set (Black Oxide Steel)
- The threads have been painted with a thread-locking goo that resists loosening. (The compound is not permanent and the screw is reusable.)
- Instead of the usual slot-head where your screwdriver likes to skate off, this screw accepts a 3/16" hex driver (not included) for easier installation.
- Standard Pistol Grip Screws are 1" long, but we feel that is unnecessarily long. Only the first few threads into the Lower carry the forces from your grip, the rest just make more work for you because you have to screw em in. So we shortened it to 3/4".
- Super tight Class 3A thread tolerance
- Thread-locking compound rated for temperatures from –70° to 250° F
- Strong enough lengthwise to carry the weight of a small car
- Black Oxide Steel (heat-treating gives it the black colour)
- Comes with matching black-oxide plain washer
- Weight: 8g
Also available in Stainless Steel.
- Enhanced Pistol Grip Screw
- Matching washer
- Mil-spec Pistol Grips
- Most aftermarket Pistol Grips
Tools required: 3/16" hex driver (not included)
Installation notes: These are about 1.82344 million times better than the OEM slotted screw when it comes to getting them started n the hole. With a good set of hex keys, these will stick on the business end and will easily line right up into the installation hole