ERGO Adjustable Gas Block (0.75")
The Ergo .750" Adjustable Gas Block is designed to fit under the Ergo Modular and SuperLite Rail System, as well as most other manufacturer’s free-float handguards. The gas block allows the user to variably fine tune their rifle’s gas system down to full shutoff.
Adjustments are made via a 10-32 set-screw and a 4-40 brass retaining screw ensures the system remains locked, no need for Locktite.
Melonite QPQ finish for durability, and machined from 4140 chromoly steel with chamfered edges, featuring a slip on fit for ease of installation and secured with two set screws. Retains the same height/profile as the standard Ergo low profile gas block.
- Full shutoff with zero adjustment movement
- Chamfered edge, semi-press fit
- Fits under most free float handguards
- Same profile/height as the standard low-profile gas block
- Accepts standard gas tube roll-pins but, a roll-pin is NOT included
- B.Y.O. hex keys
- You'll need to also get a Gas Tube Roll Pin
- 22.6mm (1") long
- Weight: 33g
- Made in the USA
- (1) Gas Block
- (2) Set screws for a secure attachment
- (1) 10-32 Set-Screw and a 4-40 Retaining Screw (Rearward facing)
You NEED TO get:
- (1) Gas tube roll pin
- Barrels with a 0.75" gas block mount diameter
Tools required: A punch to get the gas tube roll pin installed. Also you'll need a 3/32" hex key to tighten the set screws onto your barrel, and a 5/64” and 3/64" hex keys to work the other set screws.
Installation notes: You need to watch that you don't cover the gas port and thus have the block rotated correctly. Just take your time.