Fake Can/Suppressor for AR-15, Octagonal
Suppressors aren't legal (for now...) but you can still get the look with this fake can. It's a weighty hunk of metal that looks like a silencer, without the silencing effect. The bullet simply travels through a 0.46" diameter bore. This solid one-piece design is also very easy to clean.
- Billet aluminum construction
- Matte black anodized finish
- Not designed/intended to affect sound or flash
- 1/2-28 threads
- Adds about 4" to your gun's overall length
- 4.47" overall length, 1.15" wide on the flats, 1.22" wide if you measure on the corners
- Weight: 180g
Crush washer not included. You can buy one here.
- (1) Fake can
- Stainless and blued steel barrels with 1/2-28 threads
Tools required: Armourer's wrench, crush washer, and upper receiver vice block or barrel vice
Installation notes: Remember to orient the crush washer with the tapered side towards the gun, as shown in the diagram below: