Fake Can/Suppressor (Reverse-Style) - TAVOR-Style
This is basically a condom for your barrel. If your AR is going to be sexually active then you need this... Safety first. You can get pregnant or an STI with just one shot.
Seriously though, here's the scoop. A reverse-style fake can is basically a shroud that looks like a silencer, your barrel slides in the back and goes all the way to the front where it screws into threads. In this way it makes it look like your barrel is much shorter and has a suppressor. Some people have trouble imagining it so I made a drawing:
You'll need at least 60mm of clear barrel behind the thread shoulder for this to fit.
- Billet aluminum construction
- Matte black anodized finish
- Not designed/intended to affect sound or flash
- Slips over the barrel so it does not increase the length
- 1/2-28 threads
- Smooth/fluted exterior
- Interior diameter is perfect for sliding over a 0.75" barrel
- 82mm overall length x 38mm diameter
- Weight: 169g
Text printed on the side reads:
- USS 132652104
- MADE IN USA
Crush washer not included. You can buy one here.
- (1) Fake can
- Stainless and blued steel barrels
- Any barrel with sufficient space between the muzzle and gas system.
Tools required: Armourer's wrench, crush washer, and upper receiver vice block or barrel vice
Installation notes: Remember to orient the crush washer with the tapered side towards the gun, as shown in the diagram below: