Defense Flip-Up Peep Sights
These fold down sites are great to use under a scope as a secondary optic.
The rear sight is adjustable with no tools has a highly satisfying clicky detent on windage adjustment, shifts the rear sight by 0.075mm per click for about 6mm total adjustment range stop to stop. The rear sight also has a quick range/elevation setting from '1' to '6' which moves the ring by roughly 80 thou (0.08") total range of vertical adjustment.
The front sight is also adjustable for elevation but needs a sight adjustment tool to do that.
- Clicks into open or closed position with a detent. No buttons to press.
- Painted black steel
- Rear sight line is about 37mm over your picatinny rail and adjusts up from there
- Front sight post top is about 34mm over your picatinny rail and adjusts up from there
- Ghost ring aperture ~2mm diameter
- Folded front sight dimensions: 52 × 34 × 17mm (L × W × H)
- Folded rear sight dimensions: 58 × 43 × 20mm (L × W × H)
- For picatinny rails
- Weight: 56g (front sight) and 76g (rear sight)
- (1) set of front and rear sights
- Picatinny or weaver rails
Tools required: Phillips head screwdriver. Front sight tool required for adjusting the front sight elevation
Installation notes: Pretty straight forward, slam them in place, play with your laser bore slighter then head to the range to work out the fine details