Free-Float "Maximum" Keymod-like Quad-Rail Handguard
This is a simple keymod* rail for the AR-15/M16 platform with maximum number of keymod* slots -- seven sides' worth. It is a free-float design.
It is a 1-piece design that requires the removal and changeout of the barrel nut. A standard 1-1/8" wrench is required to install the new barrel nut to milspec tightness of about 35 foot-pounds.
Picatinny on top plus seven Keymod* mounting options: sides, bottom, and diagonals.
- Black anodized aluminum
- Comes with two mini-rails to mount on keymod
- Rail is approximately 30mm over the barrel center
- 10" version – 267g
- 15" version – 405g
- Mini-rails add 25g each
- 10" version – 382 x 42 x 52mm (L x W x H)
- 15" version – 262 x 42 x 52mm (L x W x H)
- Barrel nut with mounting screws
- Two mini keymod rails with mounting hardware
- 2.5mm and 3mm hex keys
- Barrel nut shims
- All AR-15/M16 upper variants that use a standard barrel nut
- Some keymod accessories. Note we are hearing from customers that not all keymod accessories fit. Our Picatinny rail sections work just fine though
- All weaver and picatinny accessories for the railed portions
Installation Notes: Some fitting might be required due to variance between uppers. Also, it is recommended to tighten the barrel nut between 30-80 foot-pounds of torque.
*Note that the keymod slots are simplified slightly from the true keymod spec so that we can offer this great price. They are a straight milled keyhole slot, whereas the true keymod spec describes a chamfer (bevel) on the far side of the keyhole. For some keymod accessories this lack of chamfer might mean the accessory cannot be attached. However, for our picatinny rail sections and some accessories they attach just fine, we have received only two complaints out of 50+ rails sold. If for any reason you are not satisfied you may return your rail to us for a full refund.