Free-Float Picatinny Quad-Rail Handguard w/Slots
This is identical to our other Picatinny quad-rails except the weight-saving cutouts (sometimes called Speed Holes) are slots-shaped for a different look.
This is a standard free-floated quad-rail for the AR-15/M-16 platform. It is a free-float design, but a cap (sold separately) may be installed to close the front if your mission requires this.
- Laser-etched location numbers such as 'T16,' 'B6' etc
- Monolithic (1-piece) style
- Includes a barrel nut - this replaces your current barrel nut, if you have one.
- Has an overhang to line up with the rail on a flat top upper if you have a bit of patience.
- A standard AR armourer's tool/wrench is required to install the new barrel nut. Tighten to military specification of ~35 foot-pounds.
- Black anodized aluminum
- 4" version – 225g
- 7" version – 339g
- 10" version – 450g
- 12" version – 537g
- 15" version – 645g
- 4" version – 112 x 62 x 62mm
- 7" version – 182 x 62 x 62mm
- 10" version – 256 x 62 x 62mm
- 12" version – 306 x 62 x 62mm
- 15" version – 382 x 62 x 62mm
- Quad rail
- Barrel nut
- Stub screw for locking the barrel nut
- Hex key (not shown)
- All AR-15/M16 upper variants that use a standard barrel nut
- All weaver and picatinny accessories
- End caps for 0.750" and 0.936" diameter barrels
Installation Notes: Some fitting might be required due to variance between uppers. Also, it is recommended to tighten the barrel nut between 30-80 foot-pounds of torque.