Free-Float Picatinny Quad-Rail Handguard w/Hand Tightened Jam Nut
- Laser-etched T-markings such as 'T16' or 'B6'
- Monolithic (1-piece) style
- Includes a barrel nut - this replaces your current barrel nut, if you have one.
- Black anodized aluminum
- Various length options
- Barrel nut
- Thumb nut
- 4mm hex key
- All AR-15/M16 upper variants that use a standard barrel nut
- All weaver and picatinny accessories
- End caps for 0.750" and 0.936" diameter barrels
Installation Notes: Some fitting might be required due to variance between uppers. Also, it is recommended to tighten the barrel nut between 30-80 foot-pounds of torque.
One customer reported that the alignment pins inside the nut were just a little long and this caused the rail to wiggle; filing these pins just a few hairs shorter made the fit perfect.