Front Sling Swivel Rivet
OEM replacement rivet for your sling swivel hanging below the front sight/ gas block combo. I don't know how this can really be damaged, but if you pull it off we've got you covered.
- Blackened metal construction
- Calibrated head geometries
- Easy to flare hollow shaft end
- Weight: About one mole of hydrogen
- Dimensions: Ø5.5mm diameter head x 13mm shank length x Ø3mm shank diameter
- One rivet
- Mil-spec gas block/ front sight combo's
- Mil-spec front sling swivels
- Other similar applications
Tools required: Something to flare the end. Maybe a rivet tool and bucking bar, or a small peening hammer
Installation notes: Take your time and don't scratch anything. Try installing this part with the gas block removed from the barrel if you need more space. Watch Youtube videos about riveting airplanes.