Gas Block (for 0.75" barrel) with Picatinny Rail, sloped
It's a standard gas block with a twist, you also get a min picatinny rail segment on the top and bottom. Could be a nice base for backup sights and a bipod or laser/site combo.
- Black anodized aluminum
- For use with a 0.750" barrel and standard gas tube of any length
- Securely fastens to the barrel with set screws
- Intended for normal use and environments
- Picatinny rail segment on top and bottom for more toys
- Weight: 72g
- Dimensions: 49 x 29 x 51mm (L x W x H)
- Gas block
- Roll pin
- 3mm Hex key
- All AR15/M16 barrels with a 0.750" gas tube section of the barrel
- Black steel and stainless barrels
Tools required: Included hex key and punch to get the gas tube roll pin installed
You need to watch that you don't cover the gas port and thus have the block rotated correctly. Just take your time.