Free-Float Keymod Quad-Rail Handguard
This is a pretty basic keymod* rail for the AR-15/M16 platform. It is a free-float design, but a barrel cap may be installed to close the front if your mission profile requires this. The top Picatinny rail features laser-etched labels to give you easily repeatable location numbers such as T16. The sides and bottom have unlabeled keymod* slots.
It is a 1-piece design that requires the removal and change out of the barrel nut.
This is a monolithic design and has an overhang to line up with the rail on a flat-top upper if you have a bit of patience.
The 12" version is pictured.
- Cross-section is 48mm wide x 56mm tall
- Black anodized aluminum
- Inner diameter 44mm
- 7" - 274g
- 10" - 337g
- 12" - 390g
- 15" - 456g
- Mini-rails add ~50g per rail
You get the following:
- Keymod rail
- Barrel nut with locking stud and 4mm hex key
- Picatinny mini-rails with mounting hardware
- All AR-15/M16 upper variants that use a standard barrel nut
- Some keymod accessories (see note below)
- All weaver and picatinny accessories for the railed portions
- End caps for 0.750" and 0.936" diameter barrels
Installation Notes: Some fitting might be required due to variance between uppers. Also, it is recommended to tighten the barrel nut between 30 and 80 foot-pounds of torque.
* Some keymod accessories like molded plastic covers can't be attached because the slots do not have an undercut. However anything that bolts on with screws can attach just fine