Magpul Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point (ASAP) (MAG500-BLK)
The ASAP Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point allows a range of motion greater than 180 degrees, enabling true ambidextrous weapon manipulation for both left and right handed shooters. The ASAP replaces the standard AR-15/M4 carbine stock receiver end plate, providing a tactical advantage by minimizing sling snagging and facilitating easy transition to and from weapon and reaction side shoulders.
The ASAP works with one-point type slings with snap hook-style attachments such as the Magpul MS3.
- Accepts snaphook style attachments such as HK hooks, MASH hooks, and the Magpul Paraclip™
- Tested to 300lbs
- Solid cast steel plate
- Durable welded link ring
- Mil-spec black manganese phosphate finish
- Made in U.S.A.
- (1) Receiver End Plate with Sling Dongle
- Mil-spec and commercial-spec carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes)
- Not compatible with A1/A2 fixed stocks as well as any other similarly mounted stock such as the Magpul PRS®, UBR®, and MOE® Rifle Stocks.
Tools required: your usual buffer-tube installation tools -- aeroshell grease, castle nut wrench, and lower receiver vice block
- MAG500-BLK - Black