Magpul MAG370 ACS Carbine Stock (Mil-Spec)
The Magpul ACS (Adaptable Carbine/Storage) is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR-15/M4 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes.
Dual, rear accessible, water-resistant battery storage tubes and an integral storage compartment in the butt of the stock provides multiple storage options.
Similar to the Magpul CTR, the ACS also features an anti-snag release latch to prevent accidental activation along with a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability and accuracy*.
The ACS comes standard with a 0.30" thick rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine buffer tube (not included)
- Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
- Two water-resistant battery storage tubes located on the left and right sides of the stock; each will store up to three CR123 or two AA batteries
- Tubes are accessible from the rear via a tethered, hand-removable rubber plug
- Storage compartment in tail of stock with positive latching access door on right hand side
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy-robbing wobble*
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Replaceable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP, ASAP QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Made in U.S.A.
- Mid – Included reversible Sling Mount Kit – TYPE 3 fits up to 1.5" push-button swivels (swivel not included)
- Rear/Bottom - 1" sling loop
- ACS Carbine Stock, Mil-Spec
- Weight: 14.1 oz.
- Length, max: 8.0 in.
- Width, max: 2.5 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~11.6 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: ~14.9 in.
- * Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension's dimensional tolerances.
- ** Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer."
- (1) Buttstock
- Mil-spec buffer tubes
Tools required: none
Installation notes: none
- MAG370-BLK - Black
- MAGG370-ODG - Olive Drab Green