Vice Block (Upper Receiver)
This AR-15/M16 upper vice block tool allows you to clamp your upper receiver into an ordinary vice with a firm grip while servicing/changing the barrel nut or anything else you are working on. Greatly reduces the risk of scratching, crushing, or deforming the gun while holding in a vice.
- Made from polymer to reduce scratching
- Works with both flat-top and carry-top variants and standard/slick side variants
- Guide pins ensure that the tool is properly located on the upper
- Weight: 360g
- Dimensions: 85 x 70 x 120mm (L x W x H)
- Vice Block (Upper Receiver)
- All AR-15 and M16 Uppers (A1, A2, A3, A4)
- All firearms that use AR-15 uppers
- Might work with similar uppers
Use notes: Grab this directly with your vise. See the 4th photo of an upper receiver in the vice blocks to show you how it fits.