What sort of information do we collect?
- When you sign up on the site, make a purchase, join a contest or sweepstakes, answer a survey or email, or take part in any other site activity, we gather information from you.
- When you're placing an order or creating an account, we might bug you for your name, email, address, phone number, credit card deets, or whatever else. But don't worry, you can check out our site without sharing any information.
- In order to complete a gift purchase we need to get some details about the gift recipients to make sure we can send out the gifts. But don't sweat it, we won't use that info for any marketing shenanigans!
How exactly do we use your information?
- When you sign up, buy stuff, join a contest, answer a survey, browse the site, or use certain features, we might use the info we gather from you in these ways:
- In order to make your site experience more personalized and give you the content and products you're most interested in.
- To make sure we can give you the best possible support when it comes to your customer service needs.
- For a speedy processing of your transactions.
- If you've signed up for our e-mail newsletter, we might send you occasional e-mails. But if you're not interested in receiving promotional e-mails anymore, just check out the "How to opt-out, remove, or make changes to the info you gave us?" section below. If you haven't signed up for email newsletters, you won't get these emails. If you sign up or take part in any cool stuff on our website, like marketing programs or exclusive content, you get to decide if you want to join our email list and receive messages from us.
How can we make sure visitor information stays safe?
- Rest assured, we take the security of your personal information seriously. We've got a whole bunch of measures in place to keep it safe and sound. Your personal data is safeguarded within protected networks and can only be accessed by a restricted group of individuals with specialized access privileges. These individuals are bound by confidentiality agreements to ensure the privacy of your information.
- The utilization of a secure server is offered to customers for placing orders or accessing personal information.
- The transmission of any sensitive/credit information you provide is carried out using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and subsequently encrypted into our databases, ensuring that it can only be accessed as described above.
Are we using 'cookies'?
- Yep. Cookies are these small files that websites or service providers send to your computer's hard drive using your web browser (if you give them permission). They help the website or service provider recognize your browser and store some specific information. To give an example, we utilize cookies to assist us in recalling and managing the products in your shopping cart. Moreover, they are utilized to assist us in understanding your preferences based on your previous or current site activity, which in turn helps us enhance the services we provide to you. Furthermore, we employ cookies to collect overall data on site traffic and user interaction, enabling us to provide improved site experiences and tools down the line.
- Third-party service providers may be engaged by us to gain a better understanding of our website visitors. The information collected by these providers is strictly used to enhance our business operations and cannot be utilized for any other purposes.
- You have the option to receive a warning every time a cookie is sent to your computer, or you can choose to disable all cookies. To modify your cookies, you will need to access the settings of your browser, such as Chrome or Firefox. Keep in mind that each browser has its own unique method, so it is advisable to consult the Help menu of your browser for accurate guidance on how to make changes to your cookies.
- Turning off cookies means you won't get to enjoy all the awesome features that make your site experience better, and some of our services might not work as they should.
Are we sharing the information we collect with external parties?
- Your personally identifiable information will not be sold, traded, or transferred to outside parties without advance notice, unless otherwise stated below. The term "outside parties" does not encompass True North Arms. Furthermore, it excludes any involvement of our website hosting partners and other collaborators who support us in the functioning of our website, the execution of our business operations, or the provision of services to you, on the condition that these parties commit to upholding the confidentiality of this information. In the event that we deem it necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or safeguard the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others, we may also disclose your information.
- Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be shared with other parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
How to opt-out, remove, or make changes to the info you gave us?
- If you want to make some changes to your email subscriptions, just head over to the "My Account" section and tweak your preferences. Just a heads up though, if we've already hit the send button, you might still get a few emails in your inbox.
- If you want to get rid of all your online account info from our database, just log in to the "My Account" section on our site and delete your shipping addresses, billing addresses, and payment details.
- FYI, we could hold onto details about a sales transaction to take care of it and keep a record.
Third Party Links
- As part of our commitment to delivering added value, we may feature third-party links on our site. Please note that these linked sites operate under separate and independent privacy policies.
- Consequently, we cannot be held accountable or liable for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, we are dedicated to upholding the integrity of our site and encourage you to provide feedback on these linked sites (including reporting any broken links).
Revisions to Our Policy
Any questions or feedback you want to throw our way?
Got something to say about privacy? Shoot us your questions, comments, or concerns, or anything else you want to chat about.
Online Policy Only
Terms & Conditions
Make sure you swing by our Terms and Conditions section, where you will find comprehensive information regarding the rules, disclaimers, and limitations of liability that pertain to the utilization of our website.
User Consent (Your Consent)