True North Arms Firearms Services
True North Arms offers services to both the civilian and military markets. Below are full details of what we currently offer.
Gunsmith, Installation & Assembly Services
Need a part installed? Dreaming of a custom built design? Click on the service you require from the list below, or complete the form found at the end of this page to reach us directly.
Services we offer:
- Customized Guns & Magazines
- Barrel Threading Barrelled Action 22"+ length
- Upgraded WK180-C Upper Receiver with Brass Bushing, In-House Machining Installation
- Assembly of Upper Receiver
- Barrel & Bolt Head-space Check
- Re-Thread Some Items
- Non-Restricted Barrel Length Cut Down
- Muzzle Device Modification/ Machining for 9mm/.40 cal
- Barrel Threading, barrel removed from action
- Cerakote Finishing - Please contact us directly or complete and submit the form below
- Custom Build Design & Assembly - Please contact us directly or complete and submit the form below to get your build started today!
Confident in doing the gunsmithing yourself, just need some guidance? The Armorer's Tool Chest is where you can find breakdowns and installation tips to common firearms, parts and upgrades.
NATO Procurement Services for International NATO Armed Forces
True North Arms Corp. is an Official NATO Procurement Member
TNA is proud to serve international armed forces of NATO countries under NCAGE code number L0TH5.
As a NATO Procurement member we currently offer the following services:
- Specialty Manufacturing
- Vendor of Goods
- Services Provider
Learn more about our NATO entity services by completing and submitting the form below.
Firearms Services & NATO Procurement Service Request Contact Form
Please complete and submit the form below.
If you're requesting gunsmithing, installation or assembly service(s) please ensure to include what problem(s) you're experiencing, and the firearm(s), part(s) involved with your issue(s). We'll help you get the problem solved, and you'll be up and running drills again in no time!