- Awesome editionImportant little edition to my rifle, at a way better price than I thought I was going to have to spend. Speedy delivery with a nice little hand written note as always.
- Love itVery glad I added this to my AR. Installation is very easy and it performs without flaw. As a left-handed shooter, I consider it a must-have. And the little maple leaf is cool too.
- Solid Unit for LeftiesBetter quality than I was expecting for the price. Came covered in grease, but with a little cleaning it was good to go. Super easy install and works like a charm. I will be buying more in the future.
Ambi Mag Release w/Maple Leaf v2.0
Not just for lefties, this upgrade opens up many options for a right-handed shooter, for example tactical mag changes while keeping the trigger finger in place.
Hard to capture with a photo but there is a maple leaf engraved on the outside face for a subtle Canadian touch.
We've made a couple changes to the original design to be more flexible with lowers and mag choices. We noticed during our testing that in some polymer lower options would result in interference with the design. This new and improved design features new chamfers in critical locations to be more universal.
- A must-have for lefties
- Simply press on the ridged area to make the mag drop
- Made in Canada
- Very easy to install
- Weight: 12g
- (1) Ambi magazine release
- All Mil-Spec lowers
- All Mil-Spec magazines and vice blocks
- All Mil-Spec mag release buttons
Tools required: None
Installation notes:To install these things properly you need to push the mag release button past the surface of the lower receiver. I just start the threads then pull this catch back out of the receiver to bury the button during tightening. If the mag catch sometimes falls down and jams, this part is NOT threaded on deep enough.The threaded portion face should be flush with the button face on the other side.
If somehow you need another spring for the ambi arm, you can simply install a standard AR-15 Bolt extractor spring.