- Just what I neededBought to finish the BCG I got with my CCS stock. Went right in with a bit of friction and works perfectly. No problems after 200 rounds so far.
- Well made works well!Bought this along with other components for a BCG I put together. Works as advertised and seems to be great quality.
- Great build qualityA great purchase. Excellent fit and finish along with perfect headspace. Extracts and feeds reliabily in my AR. A nice tight part for your current AR or to keep in you JIC kit.
Bolt Assembly (.223/5.56)
This is a complete bolt assembly with a .223/5.56 face. It includes the Ejector, Extractor and Gas Rings. This is a heavy-duty bolt designed for use in an M16 but works great in an AR-15.
- Blackened steel construction
- .223/5.56 + more (see below for compatible cartridges)
- Made in an ISO 9001:2008 factory
- Weight: 45g
- One Bolt assembly
Compatible with: All AR-15/M16 upper variants that use a 223/5.56 case base:
- .17 Remington
- .20 Tactical
- .20 Practical
- .20 Vartag
- .204 Ruger
- .221 Fireball
- .222 Remington
- .222 Remington Magnum
- .223 Remington (5.56x45mm)
- .223 Remington Ackley Improved
- 6mm TCU
- 6mm Whisper
- 6.5mm Whisper
- 7mm Whisper
- 7mm TCU
- .300 Whisper (.300/221, .300 Fireball)
- .338 Whisper
- and more
Tools required: None
Installation notes: Drops into any mil-spec bolt carrier
Specifications (all models)
|Bolt face||5.56x45, .223 Rem, .204 Ruger, 6x45, 300 AAC, 277 Wolverine|