- They're crush washers alright!Not much to say about these, other than they're crush washers! Might want to grab a couple incase you decide to change your muzzle device as they are not re-usable once crushed and will probably need to be seriously forced off or carefully cut.
Worked just right for aligning my bird cage.
- Crushing itYup. They are crush washers. They crush a bit and help time and tighten up your muzzle device. I try and have a couple of extras in my toolbox so I can help myself (or a buddy out) anytime I need to swap some muzzle gear.
- Perfectwell , it a washer , and it in perfect condition !
This is a standard AR-15/M16 crush washer for use with end-of-barrel attachments such as flash hiders, flash magnifiers, and thread protectors. These are made of steel (stainless or blued options available) and meet tolerance requirements. What else can I say about a crush washer?
- Sold individually
- Weight: 3g each (1/2") or 2.6g (5/8")
You get one standard crush washer for a 22 caliber AR15/M16 barrel of the chosen size
- All AR-15/M16 barrels with ½-inch muzzle section
- Black steel or stainless barrels
Installation notes: Remember the tapered side points AWAY from the muzzle device. Follow the handy diagram below: