No issues with MRA or NEA boltsFits MRA 7.62X39 bolt, looks identical to factory one.
Extractor (fits .7.62x39 and others)
This is a mil-spec extractor for your bolt. It is designed to work with cartridges with a 0.059" case rim thickness. 7.62x39 has a rim thickness of about 0.059"
This is a wear item that will break and need to be replaced from time to time.
- Ready to drop in and go
- Phosphate finish
- This is a refurb kit including springs and inserts
- Made in an ISO 9001:2008 factory in USA
- Ideal for cases with a 0.059" rim thickness
- Weight: 4g
- (1) Extractor
- (1) Extractor spring
- (1) Extractor spring insert
- (1) Extractor spring donut ring
- All mil-spec bolts specifically 7.62x39
- All cases with a 0.059" rim thickness like:
Tools required: Drive pin punch
Installation notes: You will need to remove a roll pin to change this, so you should also consider changing the spring, spring insert and roll pin at the same time. I also change out my ejector and ejector spring when replacing my ejectors to ensure everything is fresh.