Best wrench out thereDefinitely worth the extra cost compared to some of the other wrenches. It is the staple of my Ar tool kit and gets me through my builds with ease. Highly recommended, would definitely buy again, but doubt that day will come with such a high quality part.
magpul goodness at its bestThis one is a bit expensive but eh! It's frigging Magpul! Does your wrench open beers? Well guess what? This one actually does (Yup! Both metric AND SAE)! Apart from that, you can use it as a light hammer and it does what your standard armorer's wrench would do but with more awesomeness since it's Magpul. You get the usual quality and finish you'd expect from Magpul.
Magpul MAG535 Armorer's Wrench for AR-15/M4
American-made, solid steel construction with grip-enhancing phosphate finish engages both stock and pin-style barrel nuts. Fits standard sized flash hiders. Installs and removes rifle receiver extensions and carbine castle nuts, with extended teeth for use with ASAP plates. Two hammer faces. Works with 1/2" torque wrench, relevant torque specifications included on Wrench for quick reference. Convenient Bottle Opener for refreshments after the build is complete (fits both Metric and SAE bottle caps.)
- American-made with US steel
- Heat-treated steel construction with manganese phosphate finish
- USGI barrel nut wrench
- Free-float tube barrel nut wrench
- 1/2" torque wrench/breaker bar interface
- Armorer's hammer
- Rifle-length (A1/A2) buffer tube wrench
- USGI castle nut wrench*, usable with aftermarket end plates such as the ASAP® and ASAP®-QD
- 3/4" wrench for most flash hiders/muzzle brakes
- USGI torque spec references
- Bottle opener
- Made in U.S.A.
- Weight: 1.1 lb.
- Length, maximum: 11.7 in.
- Handle Thickness: 0.35 in.
- (1) MAGPUL™ ARMORER'S WRENCH – AR15/M4
- Not compatible with larger pistol-style receiver extension tubes
Tools required: none
Installation notes: none
- MAG535-BLK - Black