Great MagazinePmags are great. The weight is basically none existent and they feed reliably pretty much all the time.
thicker spine not for all gunsBought one for the benelux MR1 and it was too tight, Gen 3 was better, this mag might be better for other ARs . Other than that works great.
Good magGood quality mag. It's pinned with a rivet through the back which makes it impossible to pull out the spring and follower for cleaning, however.
Magpul MAG571 PMAG M2 MOE Magazine, 5/30 rounds of 5.56
The PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE is a 30-round 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) AR15/M4 compatible magazine that offers a cost competitive upgrade from the aluminum USGI. It features an impact resistant polymer construction, easy to disassemble design with a flared floorplate for positive magazine extraction, resilient stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance, and an anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability.
The GEN M2 MOE is identical in form and function to the older model PMAG except that the optional Impact/Dust Cover is now sold separately.
- Pinned to 5 round capacity
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- USGI-spec stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance and field compatibility
- Textured gripping surface and flared floor plate for positive magazine handling and easy disassembly
- Made in U.S.A.
- Model # MAG571-BLK-5
- Weight: 135g
- (1) Magazine
- Pretty much any platform that uses STANAG magazines
|Capacity (as sold)||5|