Solid and SmallThis QD is tiny and is a nice fit on an M-LOK hand guard. I like the limited swivel arc, it keeps my sling out of the way on mag changes. A simple push of the QD button, rotate 90 degrees and it will provide an angle change of the swivel arc. Nice to detach the sling for maintenance too.
Magpul MAG606 M-LOK QD Sling Mount
The M-LOK QD Sling Mount provides a forward attachment point for the Magpul MS4 Sling and other push-button QD slings. Machined from Mil-Spec anodized aluminum, the low-profile M-LOK QD Sling Mount features beveled edges to reduce snagging and has an anti-rotation design that prevents swivels from spinning.
All hardware necessary for attachment directly to M-LOK Slots is included and and no modifications to the M-LOK hand guard or forend is required.
- Mounts to all M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends
- Accepts any push-button QD swivel as well as the Magpul QDM
- Machined from Mil-Spec annodized aluminum for durability and light weight
- Beveled edges reduce snagging
- Anti-rotation design prevents swivels from spinning
- Made in U.S.A.
- Weight: 0.5 oz.
- Length, Max: 1.3 in..
- Width, Max: 0.6 in.
- Height, From Surface of Hand Guard: 0.4 in.
- (1) QD SLING MOUNT
- MLOK rails and hand guards
- QD accessories
Tools required: Hex Key
Installation notes: Simply screws on
- MAG606-BLK - Black