A little bigBought for my .300 BLK build as I wasn;t sure what muzzle device to go with. The knurling is nice, and the fit is bang on, but it's a little wider than it needs to be. Looks over sized at the end of the barrel. Hard not to recommend it for what it is, just be advised it doesn't fit the contour as well as factory muzzle protectors tend to.
BasicBought this as an interim piece while I weighed out which muzzle device to get. Pretty basic piece with an ok finish.
Muzzle Thread Protector (Deep Knurl)
This is a black oxide-finished steel thread protector for the end of your barrel if you don't want a flash hider or muzzle accessory. Some of our customers use this between muzzle devices, or simply to look different.
We recommend installing with a crush washer (sold separately).
- Knurled outside for easy grip
- Dimensions: Outer diameter Ø20mm (1/2-28 version) or Ø24mm (5/8-24 version) x 15mm long
- Weight: 20g or 25g
- (1) Thread protector of the chosen size
- All barrels with the appropriate thread size as chosen
- Black steel and stainless barrels
Installation note: Remember to orient the crush washer with the tapered side towards the gun, as shown in the diagram below. (The thread protector replaces the Flash Hider in this diagram)